13 ottobre 2014

FASTDESIGN 2014

Tutta la collezione su www.fastdesignshop.com

Segui tutte le novità e gli aggiornamenti su facebook

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUDIO POLLUTION
-
"Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar.
We got vibrations coming up from the floor.
We're just listening to the rock that's giving too much noise."

AC/DC




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAINT IT BLACK
-
"I see a red door and I want it painted black.
No colors anymore I want them to turn black.
I see a funny clown and I want it painted black!"

The Rolling Stones




 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOT THE SHERIFF
-
"I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defence. Oooh Yeah!"
Bob Marley



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANIS' HEART
-
"But each time I tell myself that I, well I can't stand the pain.But when you hold me in your arms, I'll sing it once again.I'll say come on, come on, come on, come on and take it! Take it!Take another little piece of my heart now, baby. Oh, break it!"

Janis Joplin




 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JOHNNY'S CASH
-
"Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one.Cash causes all the troubles. They fight."
Johnny Cash


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
BBQING
-
"If you can't get your songs to people one way, you have to find another."
B.B. King



Nessun commento: